Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business Law Today: Comprehensive, 9th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz, ISBN-10: 0538452803, ISBN-13: 9780538452809, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Cyber Crime.
8. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
9. Nature and Classification.
10. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
12. Capacity and Legality.
13. Voluntary Consent.
14. The Statute of Fraudsâ€”Writing Requirement.
15. Performance and Discharge.
16. Breach and Remedies.
17. Third Party Rights.
PART III: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
18. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
19. Title and Risk of Loss
20. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Warranties and Product Liability.
22. Negotiable Instruments: Transferability and Liability.
23. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
24. Security Interests in Personal Property.
25. Other Creditors’ Remedies and Suretyship.
27. International Law in a Global Economy.
Part IV: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW.
28. Agency Relationships in Business.
29. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
30. Employment Discrimination.
PART V: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
31. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
32. All Forms of Partnerships.
33. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
34. Corporate Formation and Financing.
35. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
36. Corporate Acquisitions, Takeovers, and Termination.
37. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
38. Administrative Law.
39. Promoting Competition.
40. Consumer Law.
41. Environmental Law.
42. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
PART VII: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
43. Personal Property and Bailments.
44. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
45. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.