Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases, 10th Edition, O. C. Ferrell, John Fraedrich, Linda Ferrell, ISBN-10: 1285423712, ISBN-13: 9781285423715, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
1. The Importance of Business Ethics.
2. Stakeholder Relationships, Social Responsibility, and Corporate Governance.
Part II: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
3. Emerging Business Ethics Issues.
4. The Institutionalization of Business Ethics.
Part III: THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
5. Ethical Decision Making and Ethical Leadership.
6. Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values.
7. Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS ETHICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY.
8. Developing an Effective Ethics Program.
9. Managing and Controlling Ethics Programs.
10. Ethical Leadership.
11. Business Ethics in a Global Economy.
12. Sustainability: Ethical and Social Responsibility Dimensions
Part V: CASES.
CASE 1. Monsanto Attempts to Balance Stakeholder Interests.
CASE 2. Starbucks’ Mission: Social Responsibility and Brand Strength.
CASE 3. Walmart Manages Ethical and Compliance Challenges.
CASE 4. Managing Risks in the Oil Industry.
CASE 5. New Belgium Brewing: Ethical and Environmental Responsibility.
CASE 6. National Collegiate Athletic Association: Football Compliance.
CASE 7. Google: The Quest to Balance Privacy with Profits.
CASE 8. Zappos: Delivering Happiness to Stakeholders.
CASE 9. Enron: Questionable Accounting Leads to Collapse.
CASE 10. Home Depot Implements Stakeholder Orientation.
CASE 11. Frauds of the Century.
CASE 12. Insider Trading at the Galleon Group.
CASE 13. Whole Foods Strives to Be an Ethical Corporate Citizen.
CASE 14. Apple Inc.’s Ethical Successes and Challenges.
CASE 15. PepsiCo’s Journey Toward an Ethical and Socially Responsible Culture.
CASE 16. Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI): A Responsible Retail Cooperative.
CASE 17. Better Business Bureau: Protecting Consumers and Dealing with Organizational Ethics Challenges.
CASE 18. Managing the Risks of Bribery in Global Business.
CASE 19. Mattel Responds to Ethical Challenges.
CASE 20. Best Buy Fights Against Electronic Waste.