Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business and Society: Ethics, Sustainability, and Stakeholder Management, 9th Edition, Archie B. Carroll, Ann K. Buchholtz, ISBN-10: 1285734297, ISBN-13: 9781285734293, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: BUSINESS, SOCIETY, AND STAKEHOLDERS.
1. The Business and Society Relationship.
2. Corporate Citizenship: Social Responsibility, Performance and Sustainability.
3. The Stakeholder Approach to Business, Society, and Ethics.
Part II: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ISSUES.
4. Corporate Governance: Foundational Issues.
5. Strategic Management and Corporate Public Affairs.
6. Issue, Risk, and Crisis Management.
Part III: BUSINESS ETHICS AND MANAGEMENT.
7. Business Ethics Fundamentals.
8. Personal and Organizational Ethics.
9. Business Ethics and Technology.
10. Ethical Issues in the Global Arena.
Part IV: EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER ISSUES.
11. Business, Government, and Regulation.
12. Business Influence on Government and Public Policy.
13. Consumer Stakeholders: Information Issues and Responses.
14. Consumer Stakeholders: Product and Service Issues.
15. Sustainability and the Natural Environment.
16. Business and Community Stakeholders.
Part V: INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER ISSUES.
17. Employee Stakeholders and Workplace Issues.
18. Employee Stakeholders: Privacy, Safety, and Health.
19. Employment Discrimination and Affirmative Action.