Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for American Corrections, 10th Edition, Todd R. Clear, Michael D. Reisig, George F. Cole, ISBN-10: 1133049737, ISBN-13: 9781133049739, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE CORRECTIONAL CONTEXT.
1. The Corrections System.
2. The Early History of Correctional Thought and Practice.
3. The History of Corrections in America.
4. The Punishment of Offenders.
5. The Law of Corrections.
6. The Correctional Client.
Part II: CORRECTIONAL PRACTICES.
7. Jails, Detention and Short-Term Incarceration.
9. Intermediate Sanctions and Community Corrections.
11. The Prison Experience.
12. Incarceration of Women.
13. Institutional Management.
14. Institutional Programs.
15. Release from Incarceration.
16. Making It: Supervision in the Community.
17. Corrections for Juveniles.
Part III: CORRECTIONAL ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES.
18. Incarceration Trends.
19. Race, Ethnicity, and Corrections.
20. The Death Penalty.
21. Community Justice.
22. American Corrections: Looking Forward.