Solution Manual for Abnormal Child Psychology, 6th Edition Eric J. Mash, David A. Wolfe, ISBN-10: 1305105427, ISBN-13: 9781305105423
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part 1: UNDERSTANDING ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introduction to Normal and Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents.
2. Theories and Causes.
4. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
Part 2: NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS.
5. Intellectual Disability (Intellectual Developmental Disorder).
6. Autism Spectrum Disorder and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
7. Communication and Learning Disorders.
8. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Part 3: BEHAVIORAL AND EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
9. Conduct Problems.
10. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders.
11. Anxiety and Obsessive–Compulsive Disorders.
12. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders.
Part 4: PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
13. Health-Related and Substance-Use Disorders.
14. Feeding and Eating Disorders.